What is Regenerative Medicine?
Current evidence-based treatments are unable to keep pace with patients' needs, especially given our aging population. There are few effective ways to treat the root causes of many diseases and injuries. In many cases, clinicians can only manage patients' symptoms using medications or devices.
Regenerative medicine is a fascinating area of medicine with the potential to fully heal damaged tissues and organs, offering solutions and hope for people who have conditions that today are beyond repair.
Regeneration involves delivering specific types of cells or cell products to diseased tissues where they will ultimately repair and restore function. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cell Transplants are an example.
See how this cutting-edge new treatment can relieve pain, repair damaged joints, rejuvenate damaged skin and dark spots, regrow and thicken hair, heal chronic wounds/ulcers faster, and more!
How Does Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Work?
What Is a Stem Cell?
Collagen is the main structural protein found in skin and other connective tissues, widely used in purified form for cosmetic surgical treatments. Collagen treatments reverse aging.
- Collagen production decreases 1% per year starting at age 18
- Skin decreases in thickness by 7% every 10 years
- Sun exposure, menopause, and inflammation can all increase collagen loss
A substance made by the body that functions to regulate cell division and cell survival. Platelets or PRP, derived from your own blood is the ultimate source of growth factors to stimulate new collagen growth.
- We use only the most high quality collection system to obtain ultra pure PRP for each procedure.
- A completely natural, treatment with no risk of hyperpigmentation, burns, or scars with little to no downtime.